Hanover adds motorcycle insurance to its range of products for individuals
WORCESTER, Mass., April 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) today announced the addition of motorcycle insurance to The Hanover range of personal insurance products.
With motorcycle cover for touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, scooters, motorcycle cargoes, transport trailers and more, the Hanover offers its independent agents a comprehensive product that can be combined with home and auto policies, and tailored to each client’s unique needs, with a streamlined submission process in The Hanover TAP sales platform.
“We are delighted to bring this coverage to our agent partners and clients,” said Daniel Halsey, president of personal lines at The Hanover. “Adding motorcycle insurance to our portfolio will help our agents create the total account for their clients, which will make it easier and more efficient for their agencies while better protecting their clients with a range of coverages from personal insurance from a trusted carrier. “
the Hanover also offers extensive coverage enhancements that can be easily customized to meet the needs of its customers and their bikes, including:
- Custom and chrome cover: Coverage included in base policy with options to increase the amount of custom gear, including saddlebags, fairings, windshields, racks, veneer and custom sidecars, and more, which are not original equipment of the manufacturer
- New and Newer Bike Replacement Protection: Provides replacement cost within one year from date of purchase or up to 120% of the actual cash value of a motorcycle in a newer model year in the event of total loss
- Trip interruption: Refund up to $ 600 for necessary expenses incurred when an insured is more than 160 km from his home and the motorcycle is damaged and impossible to ride
- Pilot safety clothing: Coverage included in basic policy with options to increase the amount of safety clothing including helmets, riding clothes, boots, gloves, goggles, headphones worn by the rider or a passenger, etc. .
- Second Chance Accident Pardon: Offers an accident pardon on the first accident over a three-year period
- Original equipment and mechanical parts: Provides coverage for original manufacturer parts for the current model and the two previous model years
For customers with complex insurance needs, the Hanover Also offers additional motorcycle covers through its Hanover Prestige offering, including the ability to add an agreed cash value, giving the customer the option to take cash payment if the damage to a motorcycle exceeds half of the agreed value. the Hanover also offers reduced premiums for the winter season, as well as discounts for groups of cyclists, completion of safety courses and packaged policies for the home and / or automobile.
the Hanover The motorcycle product is now available in select states and plans to be available in all states from the company’s personal lines later this year. For more information, please visit: hanover.com/motorcycle-insurance.
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. is the holding company of several property and casualty insurance companies, which together constitute one of the largest insurance companies in United States. The company provides exceptional insurance solutions through a select group of independent agents and brokers. With its agent partners, The Hanover offers standard and specialty insurance protection for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as homes, automobiles and other personal effects. For more information, please visit hanover.com.
All products are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates of insurance company (“The HanoverCoverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to the Company’s underwriting guidelines and the policy issued. This document is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage. the Hanover visit our website at www.hanover.com.
SOURCE The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.